With the installation of two new dump points, Collie is one step closer to becoming a fully RV Friendly town.
The free dump points are located at the Collie Visitor Centre and the long vehicle bay at the eastern entrance to town.
There are several places around own where you can park long vehicles safely
- Collie Visitor Centre at the western end of town
- The long vehicle bay at the eastern end of town
- The PCYC car park on the corner of Prinsep and Forrest Sts, near the lights – opposite Coles
- On Johnston St, behind Coles
Public Toilets and Showers
You will find toilets and/or showers at the following locations
- Collie Visitor Centre at the western end of town – toilets and hot showers
- The long vehicle bay at the eastern end of town – toilets and hot showers
- Central Park in the CBD on Forrest St – toilets and cold showers
Low Cost Camping
There are several options for low cost camping in town or close by that have plenty of room for large vans and motor homes
- The Collie River Valley Tourist Park, right in town on Porter St is pet friendly. See their website for fees.
- Stockton Lake is 10 km east of town and pet friendly. Site fees are $8 adults, $6 cons and $3 child.
- Potters Gorge in another popular option just 20 mins west of Collie in the Wellington National Park. No pets. Booking online is essential. $11 adults, $7 cons and $3 child.
- Honeymoon Pool is also in the National Park, but only suited to tents and small camper vans. No pets allowed. Book online. Fees as for Potters Gorge.
We have a good variety of medical facilities, including a modern refurbished hospital should the need arise
- Collie River Valley Medical Centre, Harvey St 97344111
- Collie Medical Group, Johnston St 97341233
- Collie Hospital, Deakin St 97351333
- Collie Terry White Pharmacy, Forrest St 9734 3700
- Greg’s Pharmacy, Throssell St 97344446